This section of INDCP website introduces the assessment tools entited Assessment of Life habits (LIFE-H) and Measure of the quality of the environment (MQE) and the various electronic and printed versions available. Information on the ways of acquiring these assessment tools is also provided.
***IMPORTANT: It is not possible to order via the Website. Please contact the INDCP.***
The International Network on the Disability Creation Process (INDCP) has contributed for more than ten years to the development, the validation and the diffusion of assessment tools based upon the Human Development Model - Disability Creation Process (HDM-DCP) conceptual model. Among these instruments are the Assessment of Life habits (LIFE-H) and the Measure of the Quality of the Environment (MQE).
Characteristics of the LIFE-H and MQE assessment tools
- They can be administered to all the persons with disabilities, no matter the cause, the nature and the severity of their disabilities.
- They are designed to assess the respondent’s perception, in regard to the influence of the environment (MQE) or the level of accomplishment of their life habits (LIFE-H).
- They rely on a clear segmentation between the “personal factors”, “environmental factors” and “life habits” conceptual domains.
- They recognize the existence of an interaction between these three conceptual domains
Learn more about our assessment tools
Saviez vous que...
En tant que membre du RIPPH
- Vous bénéficiez jusqu'à 50% de rabais sur les formations, colloques et instruments de mesure.
- Vous accèdez à un plus grand nombre de documents exclusifs : articles, revues, formulaires, documents de recherches, guides...
Did you know that...
As a member of INDCP
- You can get up to 50% discount on training courses, colloquiums and assessment tools.
- You access a larger amount of articles, journals, forms, research papers, guides...
Buy LIFE-H credits
Become member of INDCP
- Free access to our journal articles, research reports and other exclusive materials.
- Benefit from discounts on training sessions and events.