This section of the INDCP website proposes to our members various documentary resources which will support them in their use of the Model of human development - Disability creation process (HDM-DCP) and its assessment tools. It also gives access to research reports and slideshows presentations of conferences carried out by our organization or our partners.
The International Network on the Disability Creation Process (INDCP) makes available to its partners, members and the general public various documents aimed at facilitating the use of the Human Development Model - Disability Creation Process (HDM-DCP) and its applications by researchers, government departments, institutions and not-for-profit organizations in Quebec, the rest of Canada and abroad that work in the fields of adaptation, rehabilitation, social participation and the exercise of rights of people with disabilities.
The number and diversity of documents to which you will have access in this section depends on the privileges that you have been granted as a partner or member.
Submit your documentation
If you are using the HDM-DCP and wish to share your work with us, please do not hesitate to submit your papers, research reports, articles or any other documentary resource that you feel is relevant for the partners, members and general public of the INDCP.
Saviez vous que...
En tant que membre du RIPPH
- Vous bénéficiez jusqu'à 50% de rabais sur les formations, colloques et instruments de mesure.
- Vous accèdez à un plus grand nombre de documents exclusifs : articles, revues, formulaires, documents de recherches, guides...
Did you know that...
As a member of INDCP
- You can get up to 50% discount on training courses, colloquiums and assessment tools.
- You access a larger amount of articles, journals, forms, research papers, guides...
How to use the Documentation Center:
You want to know how to:
- Use our documentation
- Submit your documentation
- Every year, many researches are conducted with the help of the HDM-DCP and its LIFE-H and MQE assessment tools.
Become member of INDCP
- Free access to our journal articles, research reports and other exclusive materials.
- Benefit from discounts on training sessions and events.