The INDCP is always looking for new trainers
We are constantly looking for trainers interested in giving the following trainings:
- Human Development Model – Disability Creation Process (HDM-DCP)
- Life Habit (LIFE-H)
- Individualized Intervention Plans (IIP)
Place of work: Regions of Quebec and / or Montreal (other regions from time to time)
Status: Self-employed contractor
Availability: During the week and according to the training on the calendar (the dates will be established in advance with the institution and the trainer, according to his availabilities).
- Good skills to entertain a group and communicate
- Knowledge of the Human Development Model – Disability Creation Process (HDM-DCP) and its applications
- Autonomy and dynamism
- Teaching experience, according to one of the following situations *:
– Have a minimum of 135 hours of training in knowledge transfer methods. This may include, for example, training in pedagogy, andragogy or trainer training;
– Experience of at least 250 hours as a trainer. This experience corresponds to any activity allowing the transmission of knowledge in a structured way, for example from a specific training plan, a course syllabus or a methodology defined in advance;
– Have a minimum of 90 hours of training in methods of knowledge transmission and a minimum of 100 hours of experience as a trainer, regardless of the professional fields in which the training hours were given.
- Being or becoming an individual member of the RIPPH
- Commit to participate in the annual trainers update meeting
- Be prepared to follow the various stages of the accreditation process for trainers
* In accordance with the accreditation requirements of the « Service de l’agrément de la Commission des partenaires du marché du travail (Emploi-Québec) ».
Steps in the accreditation process for trainers
- Follow or have already completed the RIPPH trainings (HDM DCP, LIFE-H and IIP)
- Participate in an orientation meeting for the accreditation process as a formator of the RIPPH
- Review and control the contents of the following documents (available at RIPPH):
- Le Processus de production culturelle du handicap : contextes sociohistoriques du développement des connaissances dans le champ des différences corporelles et fonctionnelles
- The Quebec Classification: Disability Creation Process
- La Funambule, le fil et la toile : Transformations réciproques du sens du handicap
- Produce an article based on the development of a PPH implementation exercise in the field of your choice
- Knowledge Monitoring Meeting
- Attend a training session with an experienced RIPPH trainer
- Conduct a full training session with observation and support from an experienced trainer
- Experience working with people with disabilities.
- Interest in making arrangements with institutions or groups for the organization of training.
Remuneration: Fees for the training day
Travel, meals and accommodation expenses reimbursed upon presentation of receipts.
If you would like to take up this challenge, send us your resume with a cover letter. Applications should be sent by e-mail to: [email protected]