This section of the INDCP website announces our next colloquiums and introduces the most recent knowledge transfer events realized by our organization. It also promotes the conferences in which the INDCP will take part as speakers or exhibitors.
The International Network on the Disability Creation Process (INDCP) regularly holds colloquia and seminars dealing with the needs of our partners, members and the public in the fields of adaptation, rehabilitation, social participation and the exercise of human rights of people with disabilities.
DO YOU HAVE PLANS FOR A COLLOQUIUM?
If you want to organize a colloquium, a seminar or any other type of knowledge-transfer event, the INDCP can work with you to make your activity a complete success.
Saviez vous que...
En tant que membre du RIPPH
- Vous bénéficiez jusqu'à 50% de rabais sur les formations, colloques et instruments de mesure.
- Vous accèdez à un plus grand nombre de documents exclusifs : articles, revues, formulaires, documents de recherches, guides...
Did you know that...
As a member of INDCP
- You can get up to 50% discount on training courses, colloquiums and assessment tools.
- You access a larger amount of articles, journals, forms, research papers, guides...
See the list of conferences
- INDCP frequently organizes conferences and seminars related to the needs of our partners, our members and the public...
«The HDM-DCP training session gave us a comprehensive and precise terminology which has been helping us better understand each other when working together.»
Become member of INDCP
- Free access to our journal articles, research reports and other exclusive materials.
- Benefit from discounts on training sessions and events.