If the Human Development Model – Disability Creation Process (HDM-DCP) is part of your professional practices or them of your organization, you could contribute to the development and the dissemination of its applications in the fields of habitation, rehabilitation, social participation and human rights of people with disabilities. To do so, it is now possible to become a partner of the INDCP.
INDCP partners subscribe to the values of self-determination, access of power and freedom of choice in carrying out life habits, universal accesses and inclusive society while recognizing the importance of respecting differences and preferences of people with disabilities and of their families.
Submitting a Partnership Project
People and organizations interested in becoming a partner of INDCP can contact our team to discuss their partnership project on developing or disseminating knowledge related to the HDM-DCP, our assessment tools and training programs.
A partnership agreement will be carried out between the INDCP and the professional or the organization. The expectations and results of each party involved will be outlined.
If you have any question, please communicate with us.
- Support the development of knowledge and expertise related to the application and validation of the human development model (HDM) and disability creation process (DCP)
- Disseminate knowledge, research, training and applications of the HDM-DCP, as well as personal and environmental determinants of the social participation of people with disabilities.
- Participate in the promotion of the human rights of persons with disabilities in order to promote their optimal participation in the inclusive society, the evaluation of models of organization of services and programs, and the adoption of social policies ensuring equality opportunities and the exercise of human rights for individuals with disabilities.
Our Actual Partners
- Vision inclusive / RFPPH – Antenne française du RIPPH
- Association de la colombe blanche pour les Droits des personnes en situation de handicap au Maroc
- Coopérative Espace-Temps
- Fondation Aigues-Vertes
- Fondation internationale de la Recherche Appliquée sur le Handicap (FIRAH)
- Groupe internationale francophone pour la formation aux classifications du handicap (GIFFOCH)
- Groupe pluridisciplinaire de recherche et de développement de modèles holistiques de réadaptation (GRAVIR)
- Handicap International (HI)
- Mouvement de Solidarité aux Handicapés du Cameroun (MOSOH-Cameroun)
- Santé Sud